An invoice will be presented at the end of each month when services have been received. Payment is accepted in cash, by check, or by credit card. The invoice will contain the necessary information to submit to your health insurance, when applicable.
I am an out-of-network service provider for all insurance providers. To determine if you have mental health coverage through your insurance carrier, the first thing you should do is call them. Check your coverage carefully to make sure you understand their answers. Some helpful questions you might ask them:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you fail to cancel a scheduled appointment, we cannot use this time for another client, so you will be billed for the entire cost of your missed appointment.
A full session fee will be charged for missed appointments or cancellations with less than 24-hours notice, unless it is in case of illness or emergency. A bill will be mailed directly to all clients who do not show up for or cancel an appointment.